“Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for He hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm,”
We bless the Lord for the blessings of the Songs of Victory and the grace to b e a partaker of the just concluded 50 days fast. We are highly encouraged by the outcome of the testimonies.
The second phase of the fasting and prayer promises greater dimension of divine intervention. It is necessary due to the fact that the enemy of our soul is never tired. (I Peter 5:8). One of the promises of the Lord for us in Isaiah 60:20 is that the victory we have received this season shall be sustained in Jesus’ Name.
In our engagement in this spiritual warfare, this prayer guide is provided to lead you through the 21 days in the month of July. May the Lord revive us all in the midst of this year in RCCG world over in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
The following are some topical guidelines and prayer points that you will find helpful during this 21 days of divine involvement. May you be victorious as you ASK in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
DAY ONE: INTENSIVE PRAISE, WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING TEXT: PSALM 124
If God had not been on our side for the past six months in this year ; we could have been thirsty with no water to drink. We could have desired to get warmed with no coverings available. We could have entered into trouble and found no one to help. We could have lifted our hands and found them withered. Opened our eyes and be totally blanked. Our mouths could have been opened with inability to voice a sentence. We could have traveled and landed in the Mortuary. Perhaps, we could have joined the congregation of the dead walking aimlessly on the streets of our towns and cities naked. We could have prepared the most delicious meal but lost appetite not because we don’t feel like eating but finding it difficult to eat. We could have been dead in our sins and landed in hell! Let’s appreciate God therefore with all seriousness.
- Thank God for being on our side in RCCG throughout 2017 and for the past six months in this year 2018.
- Worship God who has been keeping you since your exodus into this year 2018. Exo 12:14-21
- Let us thank God for His mercy he has made available in sustaining us. Lam. 3:22-23
- Thank God for not allowing the enemy to succeed over you.
- Let us thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in the Nation where you are.
- Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Globally. Ps 138
- Let us bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in the Nations where Christianity had not been allowed before.
- Let us bless the name of the Lord for the Church of God that is marching forward despite the threat of the insurgents across the globe.
- Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy over them Exod. 33:19.
- Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy G.O in this Great Commission.
- Let us thank God for His mercy on the family of Daddy G.O.
- Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
- Let us bless the name of the Lord for His Hands of supports for Daddy G.O in the Mission generally.
- Appreciate God for all the souls won to the Kingdom through the Holy Spirit in all the outreaches where Daddy G.O had ministered this year.
- Thank God for providing for you and all yours.
- Thank God for you are still alive to praise His Holy name in 2018
- Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over the life of every member RCCG globally.
- Thank God for fulfilling His covenants made with our founder in our lives and in all our churches.
- Thank God for making us part of a covenant to prepare a people for Himself that will propagate the gospel of Christ at this time.
DAY 2 PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS: Text: Jere. 31:34; LUKE 23:34, 1kings 13:1-6; Act 7:54-60, John 3:16
Example of complete forgiveness in the Bible: JOSEPH, Gen. 45:5-15; Gen 50:19-20, DAVID 1 Samuel 24:1-22, 2 Samuel 9:1-13.
- Father!!! Please have mercy on me for not forgiving others and give me the heart of flesh to forgive in Jesus name.
- Father!!! By your grace, I forgive totally all that have offended me; I released them from captivity of bitterness in my heart.
- Father!!! By your Holy Spirit, touch the heart of those that I have offended to forgive and forget my offenses in Jesus name.
- Father!!! I release all that have offended me now, please release every benefit and blessing that unforgiveness has delayed in my life, in Jesus name.
- Fire of the Holy Ghost purge my heart of every unforgiveness in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, by Your blood, released me from every family captivities resulting from inherited offenses.
- Father!!! Everyone I need to forgive for my life to break through, please lead me to them now in Jesus name.
- Father!!! Let every seed of unforgiveness in my life be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
- Father!!! Please eradicate every form of bitterness from my heart in Jesus name.
DAY 3 PRAYER OF VICTORY FOR THE CHURCH: TEXT: JOHN 16:16-18, I JOHN 2:15-16; JAMES 4:4
- LET US PRAY
- Oh Lord!!! Cause Your Church to walk in victory every day of her life.
- Lord, deliver your Church from worldliness in any form of its manifestation.
- Holy Spirit, deliver your Church from anything that is diminishing her love for Christ.
- Dear Lord, a worldly Church/Christian cannot shine for you, let worldliness become a stranger to your Church so that we can keep on shining for you all the days of our life.
- LET’S JOIN OUR HANDS! Say Father! You are the owner of the Church, arise and defend Your Church world over.
- Lord, break every link and cord between your Church and the world; help us to live a life of total separation from anything sinful.
- Father, help us and deliver us from whatever would make us to love what is repulsive to You and hate what You love.
- Father!!! Please double the grace upon RCCG in passion for souls, in soul winning (Evangelism), in prayers and living the life of holiness. I Timo. 5:17; Psa. 102:13
- Father, please, because silver and gold belong to you, let the new auditorium (3kmx3km) in Nigeria and all the infrastructures being embarked upon in RCCG globally be completed by your own divine provision. And please Lord, use me also. Haggai.2:8
- Lord, create in us the hunger and thirst to please God in all aspects.
- Enlarge the coast of your Church, Release your victory upon your Church and let your Church manifest your Shekinah Glory.
DAY 4 PRAYER OF VICTORY FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G. O. Text: – Exodus 17:11-16, 1 Sam. 3:19, Deut. 34:7, Pro. 16:31, Ps. 91:16, James 1:12.
- Pray for more physical strength for Daddy and Mummy G.O. even as their both ageing graciously. Let us pray that God will favour the family of Daddy GO with divine health and wisdom.
- Let us pray that the hand of the Lord will be upon Daddy & Mummy G.O. in a greater, deeper, higher and wider dimensions in the fulfillment of the great commission.
- Let us pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O be dispelled by the Sun of Righteousness.
- Let us pray that the secrets of the enemies of Light pretending to be a friend be exposed without any further delay in Jesus Name. Amen.
- Let us pray that God will surround Daddy G O’s family as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125
- Say Father!! Grant our Father-in-the-Lord & our Mother-in-Israel the required victories over internal and external enemies waging war against them and their families.
- Pray that our spiritual parents will finish well and strong.
As you engage prayerfully, the heavens are declared open upon you in Jesus name!