Are you an undergraduate and you are looking for a business to do to get some income for yourself while in school, without interrupting your academy, one of the best place to find this opportunity is on the internet. Internet business gives you a platform where you can control your time of work.
With sincere dedication and discipline to it you can earn for yourself a lot of cash.
Here are some Businesses you can do Online as an Undergraduate
- Website Designer: Are you a talented web developer, good at what you do, working online may give you additional income just at your own convenience. Sign up to any freelance platform, and connect with customers who are interested I you service. Do well to convince them with your past works. Lots of customers are there willing o pay for your service.
oDesk.com and Freelance.com are good places to start from.
- Freelance Writer: there are many platform with which writers are paid online, your write ups would be reviewed and if accepted you would be paid. What is required is a genuine and creative a article. Yahoovoice is a platform where you can start.
- Blogging: If you have ideas and words bursting within you, you’ve most likely thought about starting a blog, at the very least. With the freedom to create your own beat and style your platform the way you desire, you can completely personalize your blogging experience and reach millions of people across the world. The larger the audience, the higher the chance you have at creating a successful business out of it
- Fiverr.com: this platform provides online freelance jobs, you get paid for the service you are able to offer, for $5 to thousands of dollar for just a job, based on your commitment. Opportunities like graphic designing, writing, marketer, business , music, whatever you can sell.
- Affiliate marketing: If you’re a person who loves leaving customer reviews on sites like Amazon, stop doing it for free. Word-of-mouth advertising is still a huge lead generator for many companies, and a lot of businesses are willing to share a portion of their profits with persuasive individuals who will promote their products to the public. If you have a personal website with a large following, this might be easier to accomplish (PR reps are always seeking out brand advocates they can send free samples to). Smart Passive Income breaks down three types of affiliate marketing and explains which one is most profitable.
In Nigeria, there are many affiliate businesses you can start today, the most popular ones are:
Apart from these indigenous affiliate market, there are more money making affiliate platforms you can start in Nigeria and get paid in foreign currency
Here they are:
Fiverr affiliate and lots more.
- Social Media Marketer: you get make lots of income with the outgrowing demands for social media adviser and marketer. Companies are getting acquainted across Nigeria with the social network like Facebook, Twitter, and Google plus, Instagram and will good money to a good social marketer to help promote their business. All you need to do is to brand yourself and approach them.