HEALING AND DELIVERANCE SERVICE – 7TH JULY 2018
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): DANIEL 12:2; REVELATION 12:1-8
MESSAGE TOPIC: READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE Understanding what it means to be ready for eternity in Heaven
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Heaven is real and hell is real, the Bible says so
2. The final destination of everyone living is eternity, either in Heaven with God or in hell with the devil
3. Nobody arrives at a destination by chance
4. There can be no destination without preparation
5. Attempting destinations without preparation
could lead to frustrations and disappointment
People prepare for exams, for wedding, to travel but most people don’t prepare for Heaven
WHAT TO DO FOR HEAVEN TO BE YOUR END:
1. Be born again (John 3:3)
Being born again means you acknowledge that you are a sinner and that Jesus went to Calvary on Your behalf. Ask Jesus to be your Lord and Saviour and ask for the grace to live for Him.
2. Live in the consciousness of eternity (Heb. 9:27; Matt. 24:38-39)
There is an inevitable appointment and an inescapable judgment
3. Live in holiness (Heb. 12:14; Rev. 21:8; Ps. 1:1)
Live with a conscience that is alive, awake and tender
The Church is open to everyone but not Heaven!
*Whatever God does not give you doesn’t add to you! You don’t need it!
4. Repent and confess all sins promptly (1John 1:7-9; Prov. 28:13)
You might fall into the mud but don’t live there and don’t make falling into the mud a habit!
Refuse to sleep with guilt
Repenting and confessing all sins promptly keeps your conscience tender
5. Apply for the grace to overcome (Heb. 12:1-2; Tit. 2:11-12)
Applying for the grace to overcome is necessary because many have what we call ‘weaknesses’
6. Avoid overconfidence (1Cor. 10:12)
7. Watch and pray (Dan. 6:4)
Beloved, please let us not go to church and end in hell!
Father, help me to be born again and to live with the consciousness of eternity. Help me to live in holiness and to promptly repent and confess all sins. Give me the grace Lord to overcome every temptation that comes my way Lord and help me to avoid being overconfident. Finally Lord, help me to watch and pray in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I thank You for all that You have done today. By this time next week, I will be here with my resounding testimony to thank and appreciate You, in Jesus’ Name.
– Anyone who is threatening your life, the sword of the Lord will finish all of them in Jesus’ Name
– What you are expecting shall be released; everyone trusting God for the fruit of the womb, your babies are released in the Name of Jesus.
– Every form of affliction you came here with is uprooted and returned back to hell in Jesus’ Name
– Whatever the devil took from you is hereby reversed in Jesus’ Name
– Every stubborn infection in your body that has lasted for long, today it is arrested, I declare restoration in Jesus, Name!
– Every stranger in your body is uprooted and leaving you today in Jesus’ Name!
– Every arrow the devil has fired on you, your health, your marriage and your business, that arrow is retrieved and refired back to sender in Jesus Name!
– Every ancestral affliction, today is the end of it in Jesus’ Name. What killed other people in your family shall not kill you in Jesus’ Name!
– Whatever the devil meant for evil, God is turning it back for good for you in Jesus’ Name
– Receive the grace to live for God
– I declare, decree and announce the arrest of the spirit of death and disease!
– I prophesy upon your resources and finances: every devil of poverty and wretchedness is set on fire! Every chain and yoke of poverty on your hands is set on fire!
– Everywhere your resources are tied, they lose their peace, sleep and rest until all that is yours enters into your hands!