TOPIC: Dry Bones Shall Rise Again (I) (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Tuesday, 10 July 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ezekiel 37: 1-7
MEMORY VERSE: “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” – Joel 2:25
God delivered the Israelites from the cruelty of Pharoah and brought them to the Promised Land. Soon after they settled in the Promised Land, they forgot the God that saved them from bondage and started serving other gods. Nebuchadnezzar and his army carried them again into captivity and this was the condition Ezekiel found himself. Nonetheless, God gave him a vision of many dry white bones in the valley.
God then asked Ezekiel if the dry bones could live. Because of the hopelessness of the situation, Ezekiel said only God knew if they would live. Accordingly, Israel was deep into captivity and there was no way they could get out of the Babylonian captivity outside God’s help.
When you look at your situation and all you can see is hopelessness, fear and captivity, be assured that God is the God of Restoration. He is eager to make you smile again. He is eager to turn your sadness to joy and your shame to fame. Just as Ezekiel prophesied upon the dry bones and life came back unto them, the Lord Jesus will turn your story around for glory.
To a user of this devotional, God Almighty who alone has the final say, says, “Your dry bones shall rise again.”
The Lord is saying:
- You will be congratulated again
- You will shine again
- Your today shall be better than yesterday
- You will recover and be made whole
- You will laugh again
No matter how badly damaged your bones have been, there is resurrection in Christ Jesus. The dry bones could be in the area of matrimonial joy or peace. It could be in the area of physical health or financial state, Jesus is the answer to every dryness and He has promised restoration.
THE POWER THAT BRINGS DRY BONES IS NO MATCH TO THE POWER THAT SAYS LET THERE BE LIGHT.*
You shall arise and you shall shine!
1. Father, I celebrate You because You are the Resurrection and the Life, in the name of Jesus.
2. I come out of the grave of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
3. I cut off the ministry of the wasters from every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Yoke of frustration and rejection in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5. Dry bones of my celebration, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
6. Declare it 21 times; I will shine again, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, arise and let Your glory speak for me as from today, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)