PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD BOTH FROM NOW AND FOREVER!
How often do you give God the praise and thanks that is due his name?
Well, the Bible admonishes us that we should give THANKS unto the lord always and sing songs of Praise to the almighty for he is good and his mercy endureth forever!
But how do you give God praise even when the situations of life seems not to be showing forth as you want?
How does it sound to give God praise when everything is working against you? Or Why should you even give GOD Thanks and Praise?
There are quiet a lot why you should give God praise always, Thanksgiving is not an option as a Christian believer, redeemed of the Lord, you are expected to give God Thanks and praises always!
Having a attitude of gratitude will empower you for greater dimension of God’s glory in your life and walk with God.
God desires that every time you see his good work in your life and give him thanks, this is very important, it is non-negotiable. You must live a life of thanksgiving; which some people calls “Thanks-living”.
I will be taking some times out in this article to open your eyes to the reality that are therein in Praise and Thanksgiving, and why you must come to a state of consistent Thanksgiving and Praises to the True and Living God!
Why Should I give God Praise?
- God demands and deserves our Praise : It is an exclusive preserve for God, we don’t argue it with him at all, we rather give him praise because he deserves it and he demands for it, The bible says – PSALMS 67:5-6.
“Let the people praise thee, O God; Let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our God, shall bless us”. So God demands for our Praise and thanksgiving, also the Psalmist says – Psalm 103:2 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits, So God by his goodness and mercies that he hath shown to us deserves our praise, he is our God, and we are his people, he has shown us so much grace and mercy and that is why we must give him praise continually but a close look at the scriptures above also showed that God demand for our praise, and in obedience to his word, we praise him, remember one of the ways we proof to God that we are his children his by obeying his words.
- Praise and Thanksgiving Provokes Multiplicity : This is very important, and we must understand that the powerful of multiplicity is not just in prayer, but it is easier and provoked in praise, remember the other day, when Jesus was preaching and the people were hungry and there was no food to feed to them, he gave THANKS TO THE FATHER AND THE MIRACLE HAPPENED 5 loaves of Bread and 2 Fish, feed 5,000 men (excluding children and women), that is how powerful Praise can be, it has the ability to bring about increase ad expansion on any little thing, so that is why a grateful heart will always grow bigger and experience increase continually.
- Praise Provokes Miracles : This is another benefit of thanksgiving, you begin to work in the miraculous when you give God thanks always, its is one of the laws of the spiritual realm, God is great and greatly to be praise, The bible says “I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do? Jeremiah 32 : 27 “.
We all know as saints that there is absolutely nothing too hard for our God to do, but how do you provoke the hand of God to work a miracle in your direction? Give him praise, be thankful, now i must also emphasize here that there is a dimension of Praise and thanks giving that birth miracles and mighty move of God, it has to be in the spirit and in truth!!! Remember when paul and silas was in the prison the bible says they in Acts 16 : 16 – 40, that they pray and they praise and the doors and gate of the prison began to shake, now i want you to know that. it was a very powerful kind of praise and it was ignited from their spirit, it was an heaven provoking order of thanksgiving.
So you must endeavor to give God that kind of thanks always; what i want you to know as a believer is that PRAISE and Authentic heartfelt THANKSGIVING Provokes the hand of God much more than prayer, what brought down the Wall of Jericho? PRAISE of Hallelujah!!! Joshua 6 : 20, Hebrews 11: 30 , Tells us that it was also a praise of faith. You might have tried prayer and other medium, i encourage you to give praise a trial and you will see hand of God in a mighty way, let me also unravel this great mystery to you about praise, more often than not; there are agent of darkness that hinders answers to prayer but when you are praising God, you secure divine presence which displace every other kind of presence, it also facilitates heaven’s attention in your behalf, so when you are in praise the heavens are open and any devils and demons around you that time, fly! They are on the run, why? They can not withstand the presence of the mighty one of Israel, the ‘i am that i am’, the king of glory, The Jehovah Lord Divine, Praise The Lord!
- Divine Presence : This is another power key that we secure via thanksgiving, when you are in thanksgiving and praise you are invoking heaven’s release, there is always an open heaven when you are in thanksgiving and singing praises to the lord with joy and rejoicing, One of the necessity that we need to succeed in our walk with the lord and endeavors in life is “Divine Presence” When the presence of God is continually with you, the devils and demons see you and run away, any arrow of the evil ones shoot against you will not be able to come near you, this is what the presence of God does to a man, the bible says “Therefore Let no man trouble me, for i bear the mark of Christ” – Galatians 6 : 17 . And Moses also gave a powerful picture of the potency of divine presence in Exodus 33 : 15 , when he said “ And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. ” And there are a lot of package embedded in the presence of God, how it can greatly benefit and transform a man’s life. One of the great benefit of divine presence is JOY! Unprecedented joy, instruction, divine direction, favour, lifting and glory. So attract the presence of God into your life, career, ministry and everything that as to do with you today by giving God quality Thanks, the bible says “The lord inhabit the praises of all his people – Psalms 22 : 3”. So when you are in praise and thanksgiving in gladness and joy of what the lord as done or what you want him to do, the lord inhabit you and glorifies you, Praise The Lord!
- It Put a Seals on our Blessings : Thanksgiving puts a seal on the blessings of God over your life. now what is the seal all about? Well, you must know that the bible speaking in (Malachi 2:2) says
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings… So you can see that the only way to avert God cursing your blessing is to give him praise, learn to see the mighty acts of God among you and give him glory always! Don’t in debt God. Master the attitude of gratitude, Give God glory always! Let his praise continually be in your heart, when Jesus healed the 10 leapers only one returned and he asked about the remaining 9, but they were no where to be found, so he perfected (place a seal) on the healing of that one person that return to give Thanks, so Thanks Giving puts a seal on our blessings and miracles, seal here connotes “perfection” makes it permanent, if God open your blind eyes, and you give him thanks or probably testify to his good works, no devil anywhere can take that eyes away from you again! Glory to Jesus!!!
Praise the lord, i bless God for helping us to bring you this epistle, i know so sure that you have been greatly blessed by it, it is our joy to see you grow in grace and the knowledge of our lord Jesus christ! To him be glory from Now and for ever amen!!!