Topic: The Foundational Secrets for Godly Wealth [Thursday August 31, 2017]
Scripture: And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south. And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. Genesis 13:1-2
Thought For The Day: Until you step out of sin, you cannot step up with God.
It has been established that no one knows how to make a person prosper like God. Everyone who walked with God genuinely in the scriptures prospered abundantly.
1. Relationship with God. Godly wealth is built on relationship with God. The quality of your relationship with God determines the quantity of your results on earth; it determines the quantity of your resources (3 John 2).
Abraham heard and obeyed God’s instructions and wealth answered to him. Everything answers to the person who answers to God.
2. Separation from iniquity and compromise. God told Abraham to go out of his father’s house (An idolatrous background)’ before He could turn Abraham into who He wanted him to be. God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo said, “Until you step out, you cannot step up”.
So, until you step out of sin, you cannot step up with God.
It is possible for a sinner to be rich but the riches have no future.
3. Obedience to Divine instructions. God said to Abraham, ‘Come out of your father’s house to a land that I will show you (Genesis 12:1-3);’ and Abraham departed immediately without consultation with anyone.
Until Abraham obeyed, God did not bless him.
So, obedience is the secret of abundance in God.
Remember this: until you step out of sin, you cannot step up with God.
1. Maintain an intimate relationship with God.
2. Refuse to live a life of sin.
3. Obey every Divine instruction even when you do not understand it.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FOUNDATIONAL SECRETS FOR GODLY WEALTH.
Prayer: LORD, I receive the grace to walk in love and absolute obedience to You. I connect with Your power to command wealth, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
Daily Reading: Job 37:1 to 39:30, 2 Corinthians 4:13 to 5:10, Psalm 44:9 to 26, Proverbs 22:13
Quote: The tithe opens your hands to what God has in His Hands for you. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
Amazing Fact: The largest moon in the Solar System is the Jupiter’s moon Ganymede.
Today In History: 31/8/1897 – Thomas Edison patented the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.