Prayers You should make for the world during Christmas
Christmas is indeed a time to celebrate and jubilee, Hallelujah the King is born, as much we celebrate in carol songs and we have good time with our loved ones, churches tabernacle in meetings and candle night, exciting moments, i also want to emphasize the fact that there is more going on and we must not be ignorant, there are certain part of the world that are under serious terrorism and attacks from the pit of hell, we can not fold our arms and keep calm ad watch this continue, one of the scriptures that always get me lighted up to pray is ” Isaiah 66 : 8 – Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
So our travailing on the altar of praying will make us truimphant and help us Birth Victory over the storms of life.
The Bible says; Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing – 1 Tim 2 : 8. We must also not forget that the bible made it clear that – And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint – Luke 18 : 1.
So there are so many recommendation for us in the bible that we should pray always, we can not afford to go on prayer holiday, for the enemy goes to and fro looking for whom to devour and our prayer is our key to shutting the door against the enemy, even as you are in celebration of the Chrstmas season, do well to give yourself unto prayer consistently, I’d gon be making some guide here on How to pray for the World during Christmas;
- Pray for Peace of God : Some part of the world is in serious Chaos and out of settlements right now, they don’t feel anything called Christmas over there, we can’t afford to ignore them guys, we gat to pray and intercede for them, God is merciful and he wants us to stay, dwell and live in perfect peace, some Marriages are crashing and still in pain of divorce and all those weird experiences, we need to put them in prayers, especially for those ones that we know, we really need to cover them with our prayers, remember the prayer of a righteous avails much.
- Pray for the Lost Souls : This is very important, the salvation that was brought to the world out of the love of the father through Christ Jesus is the end to problems and calamity of lives and destinies of nations and people, so as long as people refuse to accept, Nations choose to despise the gospel and turn their back against God, then there is no way forward, salvation is the way upward, so in a time when we remember and celebrate the Birth of Christ like this, we must begin to pray for the nations that are yet to be saved, the glorious light of the Gospel must shine to those nations, they must accept JESUS CHRIST as their lord and savior.
- Pray for his Kingdom and his Will : This is legislating God’s kingdom and his will, what is God’s kingdom? God’s way of doing things, how he does things, if God is in the political system, he will rule that system with his power, potency and righteousness, all the fraud, robbery, corruption that as eaten up our world today is because men as refused to use the system of God’s kingdom to rule and manage the nations of our world, if only we will change, turn a new leaf and walk in the fear of God, we are going to see the hand of God and the move of the spirit of God in our lives, nations and generation like never before, so we must begin to pray for the kingdom of God to come and for his will for our lives, nations, generation, business, marriage, career, government and systems that governs this world to be done! Its so amazing when we checked the Lord’s prayer, which is what l call the “PRAYER PATTERN OF JESUS” He emphasizes this kingdom and will of God” – Matthew 6 : 10 “Pray then like this: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
- Pray for the church of Christ : This is yet the last hope of our dying world “THE CHURCH” The body of Christ, which he loved and gave himself for, when the church is strong and spiritual, kingdom of darkness and power of hell will be greatly subdue in the world and we will have more victory, our nations will be more blessed and God will show forth his glory in all our endeavors than ever before, The church can not afford to be timid, cold and usual in this days and time, we are in a warfare so we can not afford to be down or ignorant of the devices of the devil in this last days, we really need to awake and wage war against all the schemes of the enemy for the church, for Jesus made a profound statement, which must be our confidence in this last days – Matthew 16 : 18 – I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. So the church of Christ will be build and on the strength of this promise and word of christ, which we all know that it stands firm and sure forever, the church must rise against every gates of hell, and destroy it, for unto you i gave the keys that opens the kingdom of heaven, so we are not powerless, but we must give ourselves continually to praying for the church to stand even in terrible zones and locations around the world, and i must make it clear here that God’s end time agenda is that the End time church will be greatly glorified and dignified. for the bible says – And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it – Isaiah 2 : 2. So the Last days are the glorification days of the church, its a prophetic generation that as been spoken by the mouth of the lord and it shall come forth.
- Pray for the Outbreak of a Revival : This is our ever winning secret in the kingdom of God, this is not the time to be weak, the bible says, let the weak say, I am STRONG! The Revival of the last days shall be a great reality too because the mouth of the lord as spoken it, it shall be begated by the promises of God in Acts 2 : 17 – And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: So the outbreak of revival in the last days, is the reality because the mouth of the lord as spoken this and this is essentially what makes us a “Prophetic Generation” because we are the fulfillment of the utterances of God in his word, However, we must pray because the schemes of darkness is always targeted at bringing lukewarmness into the people of GOD, we must not allow weariness to overwhelm our spirit, we must desire, pray and seek that his spirit will be out poured upon us afresh and that there will be an outbreak of the revival, what is REVIVAL ?It is the move of The Spirit of God, when God visits his people, to transform and change them totally, to do his mighty works and wonders among them to the end that all the earth shall see it and fear him, EXODUS 34 : 10 – And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee. So God’s agenda is such that he takes delight in doing wondrous and marvelous things among his people, but then, we must desire it, we must believe it, we must pray it into becoming a reality and then, we shall see it happen. Glory to God in the highest for making known unto us his counsel and mandates.
These are the vital keys that the world need right now, kindly extend this epistle to others, let them get along in the mood of prayer, and as travail on the altar, we are bound to prevail on every side.
The Lord bless you, merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.