Days and time can be a hard hit at times, and as we journey through life we tend to take certain decisions and make steps that we end up having a regret and we tend to find it so hard and difficult to accept ourselves at the end of the day.
Now, i am not going to be taking this from a mind or carnal plane, you can be frustrated by just any damn thing in life, but how does God want you to see frustration and challenges of life and how can you emerge victory in the midst of difficulties?
The feeling of negativity is one of the greatest battle of the mind, that you must learn to fight, win and conquer!
At times, we fail while trying to please people in our lives and when we are trying to be perfect, i would love to emphasize that you don’t have to be perfect, it is not necessary!
Also You must take note of the truth, reality and fact that you don’t have to please people, because this is not achievable no matter who you are, and no matter how you try!
You have been called to please the lord God and only him!
How do you Start Believing YOURSELF and accepting YOURSELF for who you are?
It starts by seeing and knowing that you are actually created in the image of God after the likeness of the most high himself.
When you gave your life to Christ, a life of God came on the scene and you begin to live according to the leading of the spirit of God so you are not of the devil and you are not of the world, you now belong to God and you are living for him and for his glory alone.
One of the driver of frustration, is when you are trying to please people, you can not please everybody, just be good and justify in your own mind, be sure you have and will continue to do well.
How do you accept yourself?
Believe what God says about you!
He made it clear in the scriptures 1 Peter 2 : 9 – But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
So you must begin to see and observe yourself and your life from this plain of God’s word, because the word of God can never and will never fail, the amazing thing about the salvation that christ brought for the world is that, whosoever comes to him with a concrete and broken spirit, he will not reject, so Jesus Christ the saviour of the world, as reached out to you with his mercy and love, and he as accepted you, so you are Great, You have been accepted by him who has all power in his hands and nobody can condemn you or make you feel rejected or dejected.
Romans 8 : 1 – There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
So to accept yourself for who you are not just in yourself but in christ by redemption, you must do the following;
- Fill your mind with the word of God, live by it and do what it says.
- Cultivate a Praiseful and Thankful lifestyle, to the end that there won’t be room for evil thoughts and desire in your heart anymore.
- Submit down every evil thought that wants to make you feel rejected, and inferior and irrelevant, you are ordain a solution to the problems of your world.
- Get rid of bad companies that can infect your lifestyle in contradiction to the standard of God’s word.
- Go to Church (Gathering of the brethren always) and stay in tough with God in prayers always.
- To be self accepted and vindicated, you must always forget those who offend you, don’t hold grudges against anyone, let peace reign in your tent, be good and follow peace with all men.
- Flee from every appearance of evil in your habitation, don’t join others to conspire against someone.
- Be involve in the progress and success of others.
- Be mindful of the company of people you keep, always keep the right set of people around you, a good and Godly habitation will help you to accept yourself.
- Boost and Celebrate your past victories, Breakthroughs and Testimonies – This is a facilitator of Joy, you are trying to glory in yourself but solely in the lord.
- Live a Vision driven Life – I must emphasize right here that you may never amount to anything in life untill you are vision driven, you have to be living for certain expectation, don’t just exist, be in pursuit of a vision, dream, goal, it will help you to appreciate your exist better.
- Always Reach out to Help and Bless others – When your life is adding value to the lives of others, you will begin to live in the reality of acceptance, Joy and Happiness.
God loves you, he cares for you and that is why he gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ to come and rescue you from sin and the power of death, so your life is secure because you are now in the kingdom of Light.
If you are not yet saved by JESUS, I must be sincere with you, your life, destiny and future is not safe, because the devil can toil with them, anyway anyhow he wants, but when you confess your sins, forsake them and you choose to live for JESUS and for him alone, he is faithful and just!
He promise to forgive you.