Praise the name of The Lord both from now and forever, indeed our God is a good God, He’s faithful.
Now, I want to share something very important for every Christian Believer, true followers of Christ, who have been born again, redeemed an establish the Lordship of Jesus over them.
We must not behold life and situations of life with ignorance, rather, we must operate with rapt understanding, by the help of the Holy Spirit.
You see, MONEY in itself is no evil, and like The Bible says, Money answereth all things, so we are not to ignore the place and purpose of money in life and destiny; but we must also establish the fact that, ” The Love of Money is the root of all Evil – 1 Timothy 6:10 “.
Now somebody might also want to say,
So should we now hate money or…?
This is it, we are commanded to love the lord our God, more than any other thing and above anything else!
The Love we have for God, must never be replaced and must never be exchange for ” Things”.
This is a major reality we must establish in our heart, the love of God is the ultimate obligation of man.
For instance : You know that people in the world can be very crazy when it comes to issues that deals with money, especially those in Business, people do all kinds of things just to get money, people commit all kinds of atrocities and wickedness just because of the “ Love of money” and God didn’t design it to be this way.
You are only suppose to like Money, as a resource tool to get your mission accomplished.
Wickedness and evil use to prevail majorly when people are looking for money by all means and they just desire to get wealthy by all means, they are ready to go extra mile just to get the money, some in the bid of that, killed their fellow human being, some with demonic powers and rituals, they have done evil in the sight of God, all in the name of Seeking Money!!
But since our motivate here, is to edify Believers and help them have the right understanding;
How then can we have all that we need and still Please the Lord?
That’s the question in your heart right now, but its very easy, i will be providing an answer to that right away.
We as Christians, are meant to seek, love, follow and serve the Lord both at home and in church, some people’s faith and righteousness, comes alive when they are in church, but it is never to be this way, you are suppose to right inside and outside, anywhere you are, you must represent God and his kingdom.
our LOVE is meant to be well prioritized and God is suppose to be above it all, you must love the Lord above every other thing, because God does not give you money, he rather gives you ” THE BLESSING” and then money will come.
The Ideology of The Blessing of God is, a presence or a fragrance of the spirit that you carry where ever you go, and you are just breaking forth without restriction, we found some people in the bible who carried true blessing of Go upon their lives and they excel greatly, men like DAVID ABRAHAM, JACOB, JOSEPH, DANIEL, SOLOMON, JOB, ISAAC, these men excel greatly.
That is exactly what we are talking about here, the Blessings of God does not only make rich, it makes for greatness, also bring about Peace, excellence and breakthroughs, wisdom and might, divine security and makes men untouchable.
In short, I can say, The Blessings of God makes up, all that God as design for you to fulfill your glorious Destiny in Christ Jesus.
So, when next you are paying Tithe in Church, or you are opportune to give and bless someone, don’t think, all that will come in return is Money, No! Covenant practice is to to open us into the realm of God’s Blessing (all that we will ever need, to fulfill our destiny in Christ Jesus) by Obedience.
So How do I get the Blessings of God?
1. Walk in Obedience : The Blessings of God comes essentially, by a Life of Obedience, walking by the ways of God and following his instructions, both the ones from the Scriptures and the ones that he spoke to you by his Spirit, will lead you into the fullness of his Blessings. The Bible says; ” If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment ” ( Job 36:11 ) . We also realize that the 1st Miracle of Jesus at the Wedding in Cana ( John 2:5 ), happened as a result of Obedience, so you are bound to experience God’s Blessings and Supernatural manifestations when you choose to Obey him by all standard.
2. Love The Lord : How Much do you Love the Lord? The Love of God brings men into the state of experiencing the Best of God, those who love God don’t pray for favor or Blessings, it comes to them naturally, because the Scriptures can not be broken.
The Bible says, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him” ( 1 Corinthians 2:9 ).
So we all can see that, indeed God’s best is reserved for those who truly love him, so keep on loving the lord, not just in your heart or by word of mouth, i mean by Practical Proofs, go out winning souls for Jesus, serve the Lord in the Church, give to the poor, pay your Tithe, be a part of God’s business, be a blessing to humanity, spend time in prayers and fellowship with the Spirit of God, turn as many as you can to righteousness, these are what brings the Blessings of God.
3. Serve the Lord : Yes! You don’t pray to get Bless, you serve to get Blessed. The Blessings of God comes on those who delight in serving God and the interest of God’s kingdom, when you sign up to serve God, you are eligible for his Blessings.
The Bible says; ” If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment ” ( Job 36:11 ).
Service to God is a major channel through which you are rewarded from heaven, when you are in service, you can never be dry, you will always flourish, just as we have it in Psalm 92:13 .
4. Put God first : Yes! God must be the first in everything and anything you do, this is how to please God always and see God at work in your Life.
The Bible says, “36-“Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?” 37-Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38-This is the first and greatest commandment” ( Matthew 22: 36 – 38 ).
5. Walk in the Fear of God : The Bible says, “ Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people” ( Proverbs 14:34 ). So for any individual, church, nation, community, generation to experience the Blessings of God, they must operate in righteousness, we must plant inside of our heart, the fear of God, this is so important and so paramount.
Joseph is a case study for us, he was free and alone with Potiphar’s Wife, and he is able to do anything, but he choose to walk in the fear of God, when you say no to wickedness and whatever God hates, then you become eligible for his Blessings (Genesis 39 : 1 – 23).
6. Walk in Faith : The Bible says, Without FAITH it is impossible to please God ( Hebrews 11:6 ). So you need faith in order to please God in every way, you must believe in the Lord your God, and never ever doubt him.
The Bible says; “Blessed is she that believeth, for there shall be a performance” ( Luke 1:45 ).
Faith is a major requirement for seeing God at work in your Life, when you have FAITH (Confidence) in God and you are rest assured that he is with you, you are bound to experience his Blessings without end, The Bible says, “So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith” ( Galatians 3:9 ).
The True Blessings of God, always follow those who choose to walk with God in Faith (righteousness) when you compromise the Faith, you cut short the glory of God in your Life, so you must always keep on to the FAITH even in the face of contrary circumstances, because God can not fail, so as long as you keep your Faith alive, you will see God at work on you behalf;
Prayer : Lord, empower me to walk in Faith, Truth and Righteousness with you, in order to enjoy your Blessings in my Life in Jesus name!
May The Blessings of God rest upon you and your household in Jesus mighty name, You are Bless in full Measure.
Share with friends.