Apple iPhone X, Specs, Price and Review
And the Apple September 12 day finally came and the world, especially Apple fans globally witnessed the unveiling of Apple’s most anticipated IPhone device simply called IPhone X, which was a special edition phone by Apple in commemoration of its 10years of doing serious business in the mobile industry.
IPhone X is so tweaked to the core with hi-tech and first-class features thereby making it stand in full competition among the smartest and best smartphone in the world presently.
Although, Apple also unveiled IPhone 8 and IPhone 8 Plus as expected and as successor to the gloriously aging IPhone 7, but the IPhone X is special on its own is just special among the rest.
As always speculated, the IPhone X truly came with all-touchscreen surface devoid of the IPhone iconic button, with lots of other first-features in the IPhone trend, this device is a true mark of history in Apple world.
It is the first IPhone to debut a Super Retina 5.8inches AMOLED display with sharpest 1125 X 2436 display resolution.
Apple decided to ditch the Apple touch ID in IPhones and replaced it with more secured Face ID in the IPhone X, which uses flood illuminator technology that allows it to work seamlessly at night.
Powered by Apple’s latest Hexa-core A11 Bionic chipset, the IPhone X is another first to feature such processor.
Coming down to the camera specs, IPhone X features a dual 12MP shooter at the back with quad LED flash and with the ability to record a 4K 2160p video at 60fps also making it first of it kinds to achieve such feet.
Talking about the internal storage and RAM, IPhone X sees a dual variant with 6GGB and 256GB ROM supported with 3GB RAM and as usual, no external expandable memory option.
It runs on Apple’s latest iOS 11 and with a super fast battery charging technology, it is capable of getting a 50% charge within 30 minutes when charged with the right charger and again, it is the first IPhone to spot wireless charging capability, where the technology is capable of charging a trio of the IPhone X, Apple watch and Airpod case simultaneously.
What more can be demanded from a modern smartphone that the IPhone X has not produced and recalling that this smartphone is also dust proof and water resistant up a water depth of 1 meter for 30minute, in fact the glorious features of IPhone X seems inexhaustible!
Now let’s take a look below at the full specs of this Apple’s special IPhone X
• Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE with up to 25 bands
• SIM: Nano
• Dimension: 1.43.6 X 70.9 X 7.7mm
• Display: 5.8 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1125 X 2436 pixel screen resolution and scratch resistance 3D touch
• Camera: Dual 12MP, f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture back camera with quad LED flash and a 7MP front facing shooter.
• Video: 2160p@30fps
• OS: iOS 11
• Processor: Hexa-core Apple 11 Bionic chipset
• Memory and RAM: 64GB/256GB internal with 3GB RAM
• WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 a/ b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 5.0 Bluetooth
• Loudspeaker and Audio Port: Yes with no 3.5mm jack
• GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
• USB: 3.0 reversible connector
• Battery: non removable battery with quick charge technology
• Others: HTML5 Siri browser, face ID, gyro, Accelerometer, proximity sensors, NFC, document viewer, image viewer and editor.
The IPhone X come in 2 colours of silver and space grey and the price for the 64GB variant is starting out at $999