20 Powerful Quotes on Faith by Archbishop Benson Idahosa
- Faith is not a superstition or an intention; it is action.
- What you need to succeed is already there. Just lean on God. For your Faith’s sake, God can disappoint the devil.
- Life is full of choices but faith in God will affect them all, for Christ can do all things.
- Living a daily life of absolute faith in God is the only secret to great success.
- Faith will move God and man; it will take you through when everything else fails.
- If you are afraid to do it, it cannot be done.
- Whatever your situation or circumstance, set your eyes by faith on the Lord, keep looking to Him, and continue looking until the tide turns in your favour.
- The name “I AM” is like a blank check. Our faith can fill in whatever the Lord is to us personally.
- Faith does not suspend our sense of good judgment, it reinforces it.
- With a stone in your hand, the Word in your mouth and faith in your heart, the giant will fall.
- Faith in God is the most dynamic force in humanity.
- If you must succeed you must learn how to take yourself out of conflict and put yourself in confidence.
- When your language changes, your condition changes.
- Faith does not make things easy, it makes things possible.
- If science says that it can conceive and build, then faith declares that it can believe and create.
- To practice faith, the first person you must defeat is yourself.
- The distance between you and success is the length between your heart and mouth.
- Fear and anxiety may force you to make a false move, but remember, “Where there is faith, there is no fear.”
- Faith is the bricks and mortar with which we build our relationship with God.
- “Fake it till you make it” Just keep doing it even if it doesn’t yet look like it. Have Faith and just Believe.
Read the biography of the Archbishop Benson Andrew Idahosa HERE